Pittsburgh Gutter Services & Bolt Gutter Guard
One of your home’s most critical areas to defend lies in the gutters and downspout system. This is an area that often goes overlooked.
It is common for homeowners to replace their gutters for a number of reasons including moisture in basements, deteriorated wood in the
overhangs or fascia boards. Holzer Sciarretti offers 5 and 6 inch seamless aluminum gutters in .032 gauge, the strongest and best value gutter,
in a wide selection of colors to accommodate any roof system.
Bolt Gutter Guards are the ultimate solution to alleviate your annual gutter problems. Each year homeowners spend a lot time and money cleaning their gutters.
The answer: Each year homeowners spend a lot of time .
The answer to eliminating the dangerous task of cleaning clogged and debris filled rain gutters is the complete Bolt® Gutter Guard System.
With the best installers from Holzer Sciarretti Contracting, and the best available gutter protection system from Bolt®,
along with a 20-year product warranty, you can rest assured that you are getting the very best product on the market for the best market price.
The Keys to Bolt® Gutter Guard’s Success…
- Fits All Roof Styles: Installs on all roof types including cedar shakes, composition shingles, tile, metal, Spanish tile and stone coated steel.
- Universal Fit on Gutters: Installs on the majority of rain gutters (5′ or 6′ in width) including curved, fascia, half round, K-style and ogee.
Fastens to the front lip of rain gutters with self-drilling screws.
- Life Saving: Bolt® Gutter Guards are installed by our expert, fully-licensed, fully-insured installers, keeping you safely off the ladder and off the roof.
- Sun & Weather Proof: Made of Stainless Steel Mesh and Galvanized-then-Painted Steel Frames, Bolt® Gutter Guards
survive the harmful rays of the sun that destroy plastic and vinyl gutter guards in just year or two.
- Fine & Fast Filtering: Stainless Steel Mesh on top prevents insects, leaves, pine needles, roof grit, seed pods, small organic matter and whirly birds from
entering your home’s rain gutter system. The raised screen design defers debris off while allowing over 10 inches of rainfall and hour in the gutter.
- Designed Tough: Bolt® Gutter Guards quality & design conform to 110 mph wind conditions, Class A fire compliant,
and can hold over 225 lbs./sq. ft. of solid ice without damage.
Say “Goodbye” to your overflowing Pittsburgh gutters!
Gutter Guard seemlessly covers your gutters to elimate the messy backup that needs cleaned out each year
Call 412-212-7663 or Email Us to Take the Next Step
You’ve learned about what makes us unique – now we want to hear all about you. Contact us today and we can discuss your next home improvement project. Give us a call or message us to begin your free quote.